Identity Management Institute (“IMI”) invites industry leaders to join its Advisory Board. This Advisory Board Membership Application (“Application”) must only be submitted upon request and invitation from IMI.
Advisory Board Benefits
By joining the Advisory Board of Identity Management Institute, the Advisory Board Member (“Member”) will enjoy:
- Free IMI membership
- One free certification
- Free listing of professional profile on IMI website
- Referral fee
Member Duties & Requirements
As part of this Application and agreements herein, Member must:
- Become a member of IMI (fees will be waived)
- Display Member status online and elsewhere
- Promote IMI and support its products
- Be positive toward and protect IMI and its members
- Share growth and improvement ideas
- Respond to occasional inquiries from IMI regarding Member expertise and contacts
- Abide by IMI rules and Code of Ethics
The following is a list of criteria used to select a Member. The selection decision is entirely at the discretion of IMI management and/or its Advisory Board:
- Professional experience (must have held C level leadership role in identity management, cyber security, and related field)
- Social standing (must be recognized as industry leader supported by online contacts, followers, and activities)
- Related special skills
- Character and background
Advisory Board Members and/or IMI may terminate the relationship at any time with or without notice. IMI may remove the Member from all Member lists, websites, and future communications at will or upon request from the member.
Upon termination, members may retain membership and certification by paying the annual renewal fees upon expiration. Membership renewal fees will not be waived after termination.
- We may reach out to you for additional information regarding your application. Upon acceptance of your application, we will ask for your digital photo for website posting.
- Advisory Board membership is by invitation only and volunteer based. There is no monetary compensation or expense reimbursement.
- There will be no other tasks to complete except the ones noted in the Member Duties.
- The Member has no power to act for, represent, or bind IMI and cannot take action that implies it has this type of authority.
- Members must not share any confidential information with any party.
- Members do not own any IMI content or trademark as part of their performance of duties.
- Members are responsible for ensuring the Advisory Board duties listed herein do not conflict with any arrangement with another company or venture.