Identity Management Institute (“IMI”) invites industry leaders to join its Advisory Board. This Advisory Board Membership Application must only be submitted upon request and invitation from IMI.
Advisor Duties & Requirements
As part of this Application and agreements herein, Advisor should:
- Support IMI and its products
- Protect the IMI brand and its reputation
- Be positive toward and protect IMI and its members
- Share growth and improvement ideas
- Respond to occasional inquiries from IMI regarding Advisor expertise and contacts
- Attend Board meetings as much as possible
- Abide by IMI rules and Code of Ethics
The following is a list of criteria used to select an Advisor. The selection decision is entirely at the discretion of IMI management and/or its Advisory Board:
- Professional experience (identity and access management, cyber security, data protection, privacy, identity theft, or related field)
- Professional standing (supported by the number of online contacts, followers, and activities)
- Special and unique skills
- Character and background
The Advisory Board Membership duration is one year which may be renewed annually at the discretion of IMI. The Advisory Board Members and/or IMI may terminate the relationship at any time with or without notice. IMI may remove the Advisor from all lists, websites, and future communications at will and at any time or upon request from the Advisor.
- We may reach out to you for additional information regarding your application. Upon acceptance of your application, we will ask for your bio and digital photo for website posting.
- Advisory Board membership is by invitation only and volunteer based. There is no monetary compensation or expense reimbursement.
- The Advisor has no power to act for, represent, or bind IMI and cannot take action that implies it has this type of authority.
- Advisor must not share any confidential information with any party.
- Advisor does not own any IMI content, trademark, or assets at any time.
- Advisor is responsible for ensuring the Advisory Board duties listed herein do not conflict with any arrangement with another company or venture.