Identity Management Institute (“IMI”) invites industry leaders to join its Advisory Board. This Advisory Board Membership Application (“Application”) must only be submitted upon request and invitation from IMI.
Advisory Board Benefits
By joining the Advisory Board of Identity Management Institute, the Advisory Board Member (“Advisor”) will enjoy:
- Free IMI membership
- One free certification
- Free listing of professional profile on IMI website
Advisor Duties & Requirements
As part of this Application and agreements herein, Advisor must:
- Become a member of IMI (fees will be waived)
- Display IMI Advisory Board affiliation online and elsewhere
- Promote IMI and support its products
- Protect the IMI brand and its reputation
- Be positive toward and protect IMI and its members
- Share growth and improvement ideas
- Respond to occasional inquiries from IMI regarding Advisor expertise and contacts
- Abide by IMI rules and Code of Ethics
The following is a list of criteria used to select an Advisor. The selection decision is entirely at the discretion of IMI management and/or its Advisory Board:
- Professional experience (must have at least 10 years of management experience in identity and access management, cyber security, data protection, privacy, identity theft, or related field)
- Professional standing (must be recognized as industry leader supported by the number of online contacts, followers, and activities)
- Related special skills
- Character and background
The Advisory Board Membership duration is one year which may be renewed at the discretion of IMI. The Advisory Board Members and/or IMI may terminate the relationship at any time with or without notice. IMI may remove the Advisor from all lists, websites, and future communications at will or upon request from the Advisor.
Upon termination, Advisor will lose all benefits but may retain membership and certification by paying the annual renewal fees upon expiration. Membership renewal fees will not be waived after termination.
- We may reach out to you for additional information regarding your application. Upon acceptance of your application, we will ask for your digital photo for website posting.
- Advisory Board membership is by invitation only and volunteer based. There is no monetary compensation or expense reimbursement.
- There will be no other tasks to complete except the ones noted in the Advisor Duties.
- The Advisor has no power to act for, represent, or bind IMI and cannot take action that implies it has this type of authority.
- Advisor must not share any confidential information with any party.
- Advisor does not own any IMI content, trademark, or assets at any time.
- Advisor is responsible for ensuring the Advisory Board duties listed herein do not conflict with any arrangement with another company or venture.